STI Testing and Management
Many people often don’t notice symptoms when they have an STI.
Left untreated, STIs can affect your health. If you have any of the symptoms listed below, we recommend getting tested as soon as possible.
In women and men:
- Pain when you urinate
- Itching, burning or tingling around the genitals
- Blisters, sores, spots or lumps around the genitals or anus
- Black powder or tiny white dots in your underwear – this could be droppings or eggs from pubic lice.
- Yellow or green vaginal discharge
- Discharge that smells
- Bleeding between periods or after sex
- Pain during sex
- Lower abdominal pain.
- Discharge from the penis
- Irritation of the urethra (the tube urine comes out of).
These symptoms may also be because of other reproductive health issues, not just STIs. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it is best that you come for a consultation so we can help to identify and treat the problem.
Find a clinic near you
Don’t ignore STI symptoms that are worrying you. Visit a clinic today where our friendly and professional providers will assess and treat you as quickly as possible.